Feb 10, 2013

DEBORAH MILANO GENTLE COMPACT POWDER WITH MINERAL OLIGOELEMENT # 2 REVIEW

Hey guys,



Product promises

Ultrafine powder with Mineral Oligoelements and a soothing and regenerating action. Recommended for delicate and sensitive skin.

Price Rs 695 for 9g




Ingredients



My experience

I am a huge fan of MAC Studio fix powder plus foundation, whenever I try a new compact it is compared with MAC... I know its unfair :)

This is gentle pressed powder without foundation. It is available in four shades and mine is # 2. I will suggest you to buy it online because there you will get it for just Rs 530 or on discount and you can save money.

It gives sheer coverage, if you want flawless glow, do wear foundation. It will set your makeup and mattify your face. Its texture is smooth and lightweight. Applicator comes with it which I carry while travelling otherwise I prefer using brush.



Pros

  • Mirror inside
  • Smooth texture
  • Blends beautifully and looks very natural
  • If you buy online its not expensive
  • Classy packaging
  • Applicator sponge spreads powder evenly
  • Travel friendly
  • Shelf life of 3 years
  • Suitable for all skin types but oily skin people gonna love it the most

Cons

  • Needs reapplication after every 2 hrs.
  • Available only in 4 shades
Do I recommend it: Yes. Its a nice buy and it won't make a hole in your pocket.

Rating: 4 stars/ 5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now!

No comments:

Post a Comment