Oct 4, 2012

BIOTIQUE BIO FRUIT WHITENING LIP BALM REVIEW

Hello everyone,


Product promises 

It claims to be an Ayurvedic product. This is not a cosmetic product it has therapeutic properties. It also claims to lighten and even out lip tones.


Price Rs. 99 for 16 g

Ingredients

Angur 2%, Vach 1.5%, Mulethi 2%, Badam 1.5%, Surajmukhi 2.5%, Kusumbhi 4%, Til 4.5%, Erandi 12%



 

My experience

It is rusty red tinted lip balm. Its not super glossy neither too sticky. I like the soft lips after using it and its light red tint too. I am not very much into Biotique products but this is worth buying. Since I don't have pigmented lips, I don't know if it really works to even out lip tone but this is sure that it doesn't darken lips like some other lip balms.



Pros

  • Hydrating
  • Nice tint
  • Its herbal
  • Very reasonable
  • Easily available
  • A lip balm that works to lighten and even out lip tones


Cons

  • None

Will I purchase it again: Yes, Its a cure for dry, pigmented lips

Rating 5 stars

<3
Neha





No comments:

Post a Comment