Mar 24, 2013

RICHFEEL JABORANDI HAIR OIL HAIR AND SCALP VITALIZER REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

The richfeel jaborandi hair oill is a unique tricho active formulation by one of the world's leading trichologists. it helps you to condition and nourish your scalp. A healthy scalp is a  pre-requisite healthy and great looking hair. 
  • For external use only
  • Avoid contact with eyes
  • Store in a  cool dark place
  • Close the cap after every use 
Price Rs. 640 for 500ml

Key ingredients

Coconut oil and Jaborandi oil

My experience

I have discussed my experience with richfeel  hair treatment. Richfeel provides expensive services so are its products. You need be regular for 2-3 months at least to get results and in monetary terms it is an expense of Rs. 5000.

Whenever I have dandruff, itchy scalp and hair fall I use this hair oil. I find it effective when I use it with tonique. The tonique is also available at richfeel centers. It helps me control hair fall and dandruff. 
It restores moisture in hair and also avoids frizzy hair. It is not very sticky as mustard oil. or castor oil. It has strong fragrance which is irritating at times. But because it helps me saving my hair, for me its a must have.

This is the swatch below:


Pros

  • It effectively controls hair fall and dandruff
  • Prevents dryness of hair as well as scalp
  • 2 years life
  • Extraordinarily effective when used with hair Richfeel hair tonique

Cons

  • Available only at richfeel centers
  • Very expensive
  • Not travel friendly
Will I repurchase it: Yes. It gives desired results and I can avoid the cons.
I recommend it for: dull, unhealthy hair. For dandruff, dryness and hair fall.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

29 comments:

  1. nice and clean review but clarify the point con no.1.plzzzzzzzz.what is tonique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous,

      There is a richfeel hair tonique available only at richfeel centers. Which is mixed with this oil. If you ask for it at center they will give you.

      Delete
  2. thanks a alot for replying.what did you mean by xtraordinary effective i.e.last pros.my scalp is sensitive so just want to make sure that this oil works for me.pls.help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shows medicinal effects after mixing tonique in hair oil. Only oil will not work on serious hair problems. but after mixing hair tonique in it it shows much better results.

      Delete
  3. pls mention the price of tonique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its price is around Rs 1000, I am not sure.You ask about hair tonique at the center. they will give you. Its name is richfeel hair tonique.

      Delete
  4. thanks for helping me to take decision bcoz whenever i tried any oil from patanjali to xtra virgin oilve oil i only xperienced hairloss inspite of taking multivitamins and minerals.so could you help me with last query?pls list the ingredients in tonic.i will be very grateful to you.pls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dan't make this tonique. Its a product of Richfeel.

      Delete
  5. Is it necessary to wash next day after applying jaborandi oil(of any brand,not necessary richfeel)?Can be wash after 2 days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anonymous,

      No it is not necessary. Keeping it overnight is minimum requirement.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for quick reply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Will I repurchase it: Yes. I know it has more cons than pros. It gives desired results so I can avoid them."

    Are you recommending the product or asking people to "avoid it"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The message is clear, am recommending not asking.

      Delete
  8. hi i am using hair colour and suffering from critical hair loss. can is use this product as using har colour and can not stop the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey neha, i am using this product since last 4 months (oil, shampoo and hair tonic)
    since its winter these days this oil gives a very non sticky feeling these days. i dont know whether it is effective or not. I have mixed the hair tonic with the oil.
    please tell me whether it is normal for this oil to give a non sticky feel in winters or it is because of mixing with the hair tonic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i use richfeel oil, shampoo without consultant

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i use Rich feel hair oil & Shampoo with consultants

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes. It doesn't have any side-effects

    ReplyDelete
  14. can u plz suggest from rich feel products which oil & shampoo can i use.i have lots of hair falls & dandruff

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey guys... I use richfeel hair oil rs 640/-(jaborandi+coconut oil) mixed with hair tonic rs 895/-(no ingredients mentioned on the cover). I wash my hair the next day with jaborandi scalp shampoo picture shared above.. which is indeed helped me from itchiness and hair loss.
    Feel free to approach richfeel centre for the listed products at your discretion for just buying (if you feel you do not want to undergo heavy costs..)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    I recently streaked my hair. I got highlights. Its been almost 2 years now since I have been undergoing hair treatment at Richfeel. Now since I am using the Jaborandi hair shampoo as well as the hair oil, does it have any side effects on the streaks? Would it lead to lightening or discolouration of the streaks? I would like to know as I have been told to use various other shampoos for the protecting the streaks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Hair Care Oil

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. أفضل حبوب كولاجين من الصيدلية

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Kerastase Maskeratine Mask is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete