Feb 12, 2013

KAYA SOOTHING CLEANSING GEL REVIEW

Hey guys,

Product promises

This cleansing gel with its gentle foaming agents provide a deep cleansing action. Its moisturising agents soothe and soften your skin, leaving your skin perfectly cleansed and purified with a pleasant feeling of freshness. This cleansing gel provides a more radiant and smoother skin.


Price Rs 550 for 200 ml


Ingredients


My experience

When I took it for the first time on my hand, its fragrance captivated me. Its appearance looks very serious and medicinal. Kaya claims to treat many skin problems and give you flawless skin but all the products are as good as other cosmetics. I don't find them witnessing any miracle. 

This cleanser comes in a long bottle with pump. It is clear gel, which is suitable for oily skin not for dry skin. It makes my skin look shiny and tight which is irritating. Its a chemical product not herbal. 

See the swatch on my hand:


Pros

  • Fragrance is very nice
  • Comes with a pump
  • One purchase serves long time
  • Suitable for oily skin. 
  • Available online

Cons

  • Makes skin tight and shiny
  • Doesn't live up to the commitments
  • Its a complete chemical product
Will I purchase it again: No

Rating 2.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now!


No comments:

Post a Comment