Nov 20, 2012

MAYBELLINE WHITESTAY UV FAIRNESS COMPACT POWDER REVIEW

Hey guys,

Price Rs. 175 

 Product promises


My experience

Actually I got this one for free. I was so happy to get this one for free but I wish I would have felt the same after using it. Its white pressed powder. 

It is perfect for those who have white toned or pink toned skin. I have yellow glow and whenever I use it It makes me look dull, dark, pale. Whenever its not blended properly, my looks flour powdered. I don't say it is not a good product but definitely not for yellow and olive skin tones.

Its a very smooth powder. I need to pay extra attention while blending it. 



Pros

  • Smooth texture
  • Comes with an applicator puff
  • Suitable for white and pink toned skins and very fair people
  • Allergy tested
  • SPF 18

Cons

  • Doesn't last long
  • Needs extra attention while blending
  • Clogs pores
  • Coverage is not good

Will I purchase it again: No
I recommend it: to very fair people

Rating 2 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment