Dec 31, 2012

VLCC ACNE CORRECTOR REVIEW

Hi all,

Product promises

Delivers Visible Results in 3 days, Dries Pimples from 1st Application, Unique Tip Targets Pimples, Deodorizing, Anti-bacterial and Anti-microbial Properties, Purifies and Cleanses Skin, Revitalizes Skin, Accelerates Pimples Drying Out, Controls Excess Oil Secretion, Prevents Occurrence of Acne, Attacks Pimples, Blemishes


Price Rs 79 for 9 ml

Ingredients

Triclosan, salicylic acid, clove oil, spearmint oil, pionin potassium azeloyl diglycinate and menthol.

My experience

I don't have much to say about it but it is far better than Garnier acne pen. It claims to remove the pimple in 3 days and I used it for just 1 day and my pimple was gone without any dark spot. So I love it for sure because it does everything it claims.
It is organic and contains goodness of clove and menthol. 


Will i purchase it again: Well nobody wants pimples again but whenever they appear again it is gonna be my life saver.

I recommend it: for minor pimple problems.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment