Sep 6, 2012

AMWAY NUTRILITE IRON FOLIC REVIEW


Hi everyone,


Amway is famous for its organic diet supplements. I was not sure about it till I used it.




Product promises:

Iron - Folic is a unique combination of Iron and Folic acid. Provides two of the best tolerated and well absorbed forms of iron (ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate), combined with folic acid in a base containing the exclusive NUTRILITE Spinach Concentrate.


Price: Rs. 789 for 90 tabs. I got 120 tabs in this price

Ingredients

Calcium carbonate, spinach concentrate, dextoe, ferrous fumarate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, sodium caroxymethlcellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium sterate, dicalcium phosphate, glycerin, folic acid, hydrogenated cottonseed oil.

My experience:

The study says 90% women are anemic.  To stay young and beautiful we must check the blood level in our body. Check these signs if you look pale, feel weak and dizzy, you have hair fall from roots, then you should check your hemoglobin. Inspite of having proper diet you might have low hemoglobin.

Last month I got my hemoglobin checked and it was less than 11 :(

Then I started taking Nutrilite Iron-Folic. Well knew about it earlier also but I was not so sure about it, that it is so effective. I think all those suffering from anemia can take it, I am very sure that You will see the difference. One of my friend updated me with this fact when you take iron supplements you should also take vitamin C, our body needs vitamin C to absorb iron. you can take vitamin C supplements but I prefer taking natural vitamin C like lemons, oranges, amla or green chillies (yes, green chilli is great source of vitamin C) Besides the iron level I saw difference in my hair and glow on my face and I am no more scared of brushing my hair. I loved this product.



Rating : *****


<3
Take care





No comments:

Post a Comment