Nov 28, 2012

CAMELLIA EAU DE PARFUM FRENCH FRAGRANCE REVIEW

Hey guys,

Price Rs. 645 for 100 ml


Ingredients

Ethyl alcohol, perfume, aqua, DEP, propylene glycol, BHT and benzophenone. Alcohol 95% content 84% v/v contains 1% diethylphthalate

My experience

Recently this perfume was gifted to me. But I managed to collect necessary details about it so that I can share it with you. My friend purchased it from Reliance Footprint (I know from a shoe shop). 
It comes in a glass bottle with a glass cap which is fairly tight, doesn't come out easily. I feel its a reasonable perfume coz 100 ml  in this price would definitely not burn your pockets. 
It's flowery fragrance is divine, I wish I could show a swatch for fragrance too... :p. Fragrance is more than mild and less than strong. It is long lasting and its unisex and can be stored for 2 years. All in all, a win-win product. 

Will I purchase it again: Yes it is lovely
Rating: 5/5

<3
Neha

Please ssubscribe




13 comments:

  1. hey i use it too n i love it..... got many many compliments coz of this lovely perfume..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Please let me know where i can i get this perfume in Bangalore / online

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai pls let me know where it s avaiable i ve got this from my friend from andaman am nt sure abt anyother place . pls let me know where can i get this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we get it online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. jean paul gaultier parfum femme

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I know where can I get this perfume Camellia
    I lived this product please do let me know 9731625493

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you purchase name brand perfume do you know why it will cost you more than say a store brand? It is more than just labeling there are very specific reasons why they cost more. ابراهيم القرشي

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... orologi and gioielli

    ReplyDelete