Dec 26, 2012

MY VISIT TO SEPHORA, NEW DELHI

Hey guys,


Finally I visited Sephora which was opened on last Saturday. Sephora is one of most awaited stores for makeup lovers and trust me, its divine when I entered, I got lost and forgot to click pictures. All around me I saw so many amazing things, which I used to see in pictures or at online stores. Today I touched them, tested them and then I purchased.
You must be feeling that I am freaked out but when you visit it you would also want to buy more and more. I felt the same but then I controlled myself and left other things for the next time ;)
It got such a nice response from our country that some products are out of stock after just 4 days of opening.

The brands that you'll find there are Forest Essentials, Burt Bee, NYX, Stila, The face shop, Clarins, Benefit, 
Shisheido, Boscia, Oscar Blandi, Nuxe, Bliss, Soap Glory, Peter Thomas roth, Tom Ford and Sephora's own brand.

I will share the haul with you very soon.

If you have visited Sephora, share your haul and experience with us.

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!
Pic ref a

8 comments:

  1. Heyy !
    How is NYX pricing done ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabby,
      Some proucts are cheaper than online stores.

      Delete
    2. Hey Neha !
      Thank you :)
      Do they have Nyx stick blushes ?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No sabby I don't have any stick blushes but powder. Check that in my haul.

      Delete
  3. Ok.
    Thankyou :)
    And please share the haul na ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for the delay in posting the haul. You can check it now.

      Delete