Apr 10, 2012

Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick Review and Swatches

Hey Girls,

In my earlier post I talked about 6 new shades of Colorbar Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick. I am in love with all of them <3 so lets start....

 

 

Innocently Brown 01


This is a pale natural brown color. It makes me look pale and dull if I wear it without any eye makeup. But I like this color because it looks great with eye makeup.

Innocently Brown 01


  







Rating: 7/10

Wicked Brown 02

This is a beautiful shade. A must buy for all Brown lovers. This is little glittery but looks great... no matter when and where do you wear it.

Wicked Brown 02










Rating: 10/10

 

En Vogue 04

Its a nude pink shade which is fit to wear in day and night as well. Again a must buy color. You can never regret buying this color.
 
En Vogue 04








Rating: 9/10

 

Kiss Me 07

Its beautiful nude pink with a hint of brown. Suitable for all types of skin colors and of course a must buy.
Kiss Me 07









Rating: 10/10

 

Keep Blushing 08

I am not fond of bright shimmery pinks so definitely this is not my choice but it will look great on fair skin tones. 

Keep Blushing 08









Rating: 5/10

Coco Liscious 10

Its a dark chocolate brown. Suitable for all skin types. it will look great if worn at night.


Coco Liscious 10










Rating: 8/10

This was my experience with these colors. Lemme know what do ou think about them.


:) Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment