Oct 30, 2012

M.A.C. STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION NC41 REVIEW

Hey guys,


Good things don't need any introduction and I think, that is why M.A.C. doesn't claim anything for its products.



Price Rs. 1700 for 15 g



Ingredients




My experience

From where should I start? I am totally in love with it. This is just awesome...
Being an Indian I am yellow toned and finding a perfect yellow- orange toned makeup base is really difficult. NC41 is like made for me. Its my perfect match. Its a pressed powder but it gives better coverage than many other foundations. It settles on my skin so beautifully and makes me look naturally flawless by covering uneven skin tones, patches or dark spots. I get the complete transformation ( a good one and desirable). I love love it.


Swatches 


Pros

  • Excellent coverage
  • doesn't look caked
  • Stays for 4-5 hrs 
  • Stays even in sweat
  • Many color options for all kinds of skin tones
  • Blends with skin
  • Shelf life of 3 yrs
  • It gives me natural flawless glow
  • No need to wear foundation under it to cover minor unevenness.
  • It works both ways; foundation and powder

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Available at MAC boutiques only

Will I purchase it again: Yes, Its my must have from now. Well this expensive but, somehow I feel that its not. I don't need a foundation anymore. There I am saving my money :p
I recommend it: to everyone. I don't think there's anyone who would not like it. If there is someone, then share with me

Rating  5 stars/5

<3
Neha

2 comments:

  1. have you tried the M.A.C. loose powder??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have tried Inglot. check out this link http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/09/inglot-translucent-loose-powder-211.html

      Delete