Dec 25, 2012

GARNIER PURE EXTRA STRONG PIMPLE CONTROL PEN REVIEW

Hey everyone,



Product promises

Extra strong Pimple Control Pen purifies skin, targets and helps dry pimples. Effective result in 5 hours.

Price Rs 99 for 9.7 g

My experience

You don't have visit dermatologist for every time you get a pimple, thanks to such innovations such as Garnier pimple control pen. Such a small tube which easily settles into my palm. 

I am blessed with oily combination skin which is not prone to pimples. But some pimples appeared on my face few days back. I used this pen to get rid of these beauty spots. The transparent gel turns into a peel after few minutes. I used it for 2 days and then I saw my pimples were smaller but not cured. Then my pimple dried itself later on without it.

Its 5 hour claim is falls. It works for minor pimples, if the problem is sever... it is of no use.

Will I purchase it again: I not sure. I would like to use something more effective.

Rating 3 stars/5

<3
Neha

Subscribe now!

No comments:

Post a Comment