Mar 31, 2013

THE BODY SHOP RAINFOREST MOISTURE SHAMPOO REVIEW

Hello,

Product promises

For dry hair. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and community trade honey.

Price Rs 695 for 250 ml

My experience

I hope you all are aware of Basic haircare, There, I gave a detailed explanation how you should choose the right hair product by understanding its behavior in different weather conditions. 

I know its no more winters now but this shampoo remained my life saver during winters. Because of dry weather my hair started becoming dry and I had to switch on it. This is a mild transparent shampoo with very mild flower like natural fragrance.

Its comes in translucent brown plastic bottle with a flip flop cap. This shampoo prevents dryness but not dandruff. Neither does it control the occurrence of dandruff. I didn't had to face any hair fall or other side-affects while using this shampoo.


Pros

  • No parabens
  • Against animal testing
  • No sulphates
  • No silicon
  • Prevents dryness
  • No side-affects
  • Dermotologist tested
  • Enriched with natural ingredients as other The Body Shop products.
  • Durable and travel friendly packaging
  • Doesn't make hair greasy
  • Pleasant fragrance

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Doesn't do anything for dandruff
  • Availability

Will I buy it again: If I don't find anything better than this.
I recommend it: for dry lifeless hair

Rating: 3.75 stars/5

<3
Neha

Start your email subscription now.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Neha, could you add your blog to http://www.bloglovin.com/ ? Everybody's been switching over since Google Reader is shutting down... wanted to make sure I didn't miss any posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on BlogLovin! Thanks Neha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Kerastase Night Serum is an amazing night serum! It really helps my hair feel softer and look shinier.

    ReplyDelete