Apr 25, 2012

Lakme Color Crush True Wear Nail Color Shade No. 18: Review & Swatches

Hey Guys,

Nail polishes add glamor and style to fashion sense. Now a days pastels as well as vibrant colors are both in trend. There are lot many options are available in the market, that offers you different range at different prices.

Well about this color... I am in so much love with it :P Its a funky, vibrant and trendy colors.
I must say that Lakme has improved a lot.

Price: INR 125 for 9 ml



My Experience:

I am a very loyal customer of Lakme nail colors because they have long shelf life and the consistency of these colors are also good I mean you can actually store them for that long time if you are not finished with them :)





Pros:

  • Fairly priced
  • 2 coats are enough to get the opaque color
  • Dries fast
  • Easily available
  • 3 years of long life


Cons:

  • Top coats is needed to make it stay for long time


Rating: 10/10
Will I purchase it again: Well.. If I finish this one and do not get bored of it then definitely... Yes


Have you tried this range. Let me know by your comments. Till then...

:) Take care


2 comments:

  1. The color looks so different in natural and artificial light.

    ReplyDelete