Apr 17, 2012

Maybelline Water Shine Pure Natural Lip color RB21 Review

Hi Everyone,

Red has always been a difficult color for me. I love red color but for me red lip color is really difficult... I know its weird. Finally after searching a lot I bought Maybelline watershine Lip color RB21.

Price:  INR 230





Basically its a classic lipstick which offers wet shine. It provides sheer coverage and hydrates thirsty lips. Its a beautiful red glossy color. If you like sheer lipsticks and looking for red sheer lip color then Do buy it. You'll love it.







Pros:
  • Hydrates lips
  • Reasonably priced color
  • Sheer coverage
  • Beautiful
  • Available at maybelline counters and online
Cons:

  • I wish it had better staying power


Rating: 4.5 stars

Will I buy it again: yes
My recommendations: If you are looking for a sheer red, you can't miss it.

:) Take care














 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I've been looking for a red lip gloss from so long now. I like to wear red on my lips but I've always founds lipsticks to be too dramatic and lip balms to be too plain. I was looking for something balanced out between these two and I think I finally found it. Thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cybergirl
    thank you so much, i hope it helps u

    ReplyDelete
  3. cybergirl
    how r u? what do u do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just saw your blog post again today. Thought would drop a few lines about this product. I did purchase it after the review and it turned out exactly what I was looking for. And I agree it doesn't have a good staying power, it's almost watery in consistency and I have to keep it fridge else it becomes too runny. What I usually do is I coat my lips with a layer of nivea lip balm in strawberry then apply a layer of body shop color glide lip color shade 21 which is a soft bronzy red and top it with a layer of maybelline watershine red apple, and you know what, it creates an amazing color. I was asked by so many people which gloss am I wearing. And because of so many combinations mixed it doesn't dry out soon either. I use it both as a party gloss and as a subtle sheen for office by increasing or decreasing the amount of products used. I don't really mix lipsticks and it's my first fusion so far, but I'm loving my creation :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cybergirl,

    Good to hear from you again. How have you been? Your trick sounds great and can be good idea others too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I was thinking of buying nivea lip balm in strawberry, is it good? should i go for it?

      Delete
    2. Yes, you can definitely go for it. All nivea balms are pretty good. I especially love the strawberry & pomegranate. Didn't really like cherry much as it has an overpowering bubble gum scent which I dislike.

      Delete