Sep 5, 2012

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM SAN PAULO REVIEW


Hey girls,






Product promises


Neither a lipstick nor a lip gloss, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is nourishing and moisturizing lip cream with mesmerising scents & flavors. It glides on lips effortlessly and leaves a soft matte look. Incredibly long lasting it displays a plump effect and gives a weightless feel.

All for that enviable pout!


Price: Rs 750 for 6.5 g. I got it from www.urbantouch.com for rs 637

Ingredients

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891

My experience

These days I am going crazy after matte lipsticks so I couldn't resist myself from buying it. I wanted to try a matte pink lippy and it seemed to match my choice. Nyx soft lip cream range is available in many  colors. You can also buy it from cherryculture.com there it is just for $6, I dint know while ordring it from ub :(
Anyways now I am in love with this lip color. Nyx has named it correctly 'lip cream'. It comes in a gloss like bottle but its texture is smooth like butter cream and the best part it smells like one of those butters... yummy.




The lip color dries after some time after wearing but doesn't make your lips dry instead it plumps out the lips and gives you fuller lips, you don't have to wear any lip moisturizer under it. It comes with a nice puffy applicator.I don't know why is it looking different on lips than hands but the color looks more beautiful than pictures.
 
                                                                 With flash



Without flash



pros:

  • Amazing shade
  • Moisturizing
  • Smells yummy
  • Nice puffy applicator
  • stay on lips 5-6 hrs but needs reapplication if you have meals
  • Lip plumper
  • Can be used for 3 yrs
  • Good coverage

Cons:

  • Available only online 
  • Needs lip scrubbing if you have capped lips and wear with lip moisturizer

Will I purchase it again: Yes, It is totally worth.
I recommend to: everyone.

It deserves *****

<3

Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment