May 15, 2013

CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT NATURAL LIP PERFECTOR 01 REVIEW

Hi all,


Product promises

A softly textured lip gel with a deliciously sweet scent and 3D shimmer. Experience the lusciously smooth, shiny and fuller lips you've always dreamed of. Sheer, but shaded enough to wear alone or to complement your favorite lip shade.

Price $22



My experience

I love it coz I got it for freee... :D  ..........Kidding. This product is worth trying each penny. When I was heading back from Mauritius to India, we had enough time to spend at airport. There, I found a dutyfree Clarins boutique. I obviously had all the reasons to loot the store, ummm...... in true sense, to loot my husband :p

The bonus was buy 2 get 2 *free* *free* *free* So, this is the story how I got it as free gift.

This is an amazing lip gloss, besides perfecting it also plumps out lips... a very good option for thin lips. As this is destiny of glosses, they have got to be sticky. Check out the hand and lip swatches below.




Pros

  • Rich packaging
  • Of course it is travel friendly
  • It also soothes dry lips
  • It is sheer but also has beautiful tint
  • Tube doesn't leak
  • It is from those obedient products which keep on working till you remove 'em.

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Selective availability
Will I repurchase it: I thumbs up for this. 
Rating: 4.5 stars/5 (-.5 for cons)

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment