Jun 3, 2013

CURRENTLY LOVING!

Hello guys,

After the hectic week I enjoyed my weekend at Ranthambore with darling hubby. It was also our monthly anniversary and this month, my hubby gifted me wildlife adventure.... I mean we went to Ranthambore national park. It was very hot and off season too at this time, but if you want to see maximum animals its the best time. Also you have more choices for hotels as they traffic is lesser.
Well I am coming back to new entries to favorites. There are some products which has joined my currently loving list.

Whenever its party time I never skip blush. Why....? They highlight cheek bones and add gorgeous glow to skin. Nyx blush in Mocha compliments warm toned skin very much.



Sephora green tea bubble bath and shower gel  such a cute bottle and so refreshing fragrance...<3





Red heels are must have for all the time. I love them.




I almost go mad over lemonades and mojitos in summers. They are so so refreshing plus light and very healthy drink. Lemon is great source of vitamin C, which is very good for skin and hair. It also keeps my mind and body cool in this damn hot weather.


What's your favorites these days. Share with me in the comment section.

Good luck!
<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now!

No comments:

Post a Comment