Jun 10, 2013

ORGANIX NOURISHING COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO REVIEW

Hey everyone,


Product promises

The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft.

Price Rs 525 for 385ml


Ingredients



My experience

I was very excited to use a products from this brand because they have Argan oil shampoo and Argan oil. Sadly, when I placed the order, both the products were unavailable so I had to replace it with coconut milk shampoo.

Organix is available only online in India, I have not seen them in stores till now. I like the cute fat shampoo bottle. Coconut and coconut milk have hydrating properties. This shampoo claims to have egg and coconut properties. It has strong fragrance of coconut+perfume. Which lasts even after wash. Leaves hair soft, smooth.

Pros

  • Cute fat bottle
  • Leaves hair soft and smooth
  • Doesn't dry hair ends
  • Dint notice hair loss after using shampoo
  • Smells great
  • Contains coconut and egg properties

Cons

  • Available only online
Will I repurchase it: Yes
Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now!


5 comments:

  1. Which website did u use to buy this ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what conditioner u used with this shampoo??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anonymous,

      I used Kerastase nutritive relax masque. Check out this link http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/12/kerastase-nutritive-oleo-relax-masque.html

      Delete
    2. hi neha
      you get original organix shampoos at alfa collection at irla (near vile parle) mumbai

      Delete