Jun 9, 2013

NYX BLUSH IN PB01 MOCHA REVIEW

Hey everyone,


Product promises

  • NYX Powder Blush Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow
  • The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours
  • Available in 27 shades


Price Rs 530 for 4 g



My experience

Everyone likes pink blush so do I. But, before that you must determine your skintone. Finding skin tone  doesn't just help in finding correct red color but also helps in finding perfect pink. If the color doesn't suit with your skin tone you may look washed out.

Anyways, I have found my perfect pink blush which makes my cheeks glow naturally pretty n pinky. I am huge fan of matte blushes because they appear more natural than shimmer blushes. It is absolutely matte, no fall outs (yes, you read it right), spreads easily. It is a pressed powder blush which is best suited to oily / combination skin like mine.

Check out the swatches below............

Pros

  • Cool and handy packaging
  • Spreads easily and evenly
  • It is MATTE
  • Available in 27 color options
  • Very less fallouts
  • Stays for 3-4 hrs
  • Travel friendly
  • 4 yrs of life.

Cons

  • None
Will I repurchase it: Definitely, I love it.
Rating: 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Keep subscribing to show your interest and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment