Jan 7, 2013

COLORBAR ULTIMATE EYELINER ITALIAN GREEN 003 REVIEW

Hey guys,




Product promises

Ultimate eyeliner colorbar is a unique product which is perfect for defining your eyes in a lightening speed without any application difficulty. Its professional flexible brush offers great accuracy to line and define the eyes, ensuring an even application. Enables ease of use with the optimal control to give jet Italian green color.



Price Rs 499 for 1 ml

Ingredients

Water, butylene glycol, strene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, coco -glucoside, citric acid, sodium laureth-12 sulfate, c11-15 pareth-7, ammonium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate benzoate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.


My experience

I love these sketch pen like eye liners. Using them is so easy and it is so easy to make thin line on eyes. I have seen many greens in eyeliner but they all were shimmery. This is the first one which was matte and it was a pen not pencil. In fact liquid green eyeliners are also with shimmer.  


Its tip is very smooth and can draw the thinnest line. It dries fast and stays for hours without smudging, smearing or fading. So I got to love it. 

Swatch on my hand




Pros

  • Tip provides very fine and accurate line
  • I like this matte green color
  • Fairly priced
  • Doesn't fade, smudge
  • Shelf life of 3 years

Cons

  • Some of may not like the color because it looks like ink.
  • Not waterproof
Will I purchase it again: not exactly because I want to try other shades
I recommend it to: All the fashion lovers and who likes to go bold with their eyes

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

You may also like reading about:
Colorbar ultimate eyeliner 001 1mi review 


No comments:

Post a Comment