Jan 25, 2013

LIPLOVE

Hey everyone,



Few days back I posted the same picture on my facebook page, I wanted to collect feedback from different people and I got amazingly warm response. I love her orange lips in the picture because it is fresh, bright and adds light to the face and of course a nice change.

Here, I shared my current Liplove <3 : rose pink lips. Thanks to innovations, the lipstick are not just reds or pinks. There is so much and we would like to know what are you currently wearing on your lips. The range is so wide from lip balms to glosses, to lipsticks. So is the color range: reds, oxblood, pinks, plum, coral, purple, orange or black. Be it any crazy color ... share with us. Send your pictures to the following email ngkhandelwal@gmail.com  or just post a picture in the comment section and I will make a separate post to show your crazy Liplove <3 to the world.

Take a break from hesitation and perfection. Its good to be crazy sometimes :)

I hope to see you in my mail box & PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment