Jan 23, 2013

NYX SUPER SKINNY EYE MARKER - CARBON BLACK SSEM 1 REVIEW

Hi all,


Product promises

The micro-fine felt tip on this eye liner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look. The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting and smudge-proof. It delivers everything you want in a liquid eye liner—sharp application, lasting color and a quick-drying ability.




Price Rs 750 for 1.1 ml


My experience

After a long time I was fascinated with a marker pen for eyes. I was quite happy with Colorbar ultimate eyeliner. If you are a liquid liner lover, than these marker pens are made you. Using them is so easy and you can get you sharp and perfect defined eyes. 
I like NYX products, this is carbon black but I find it almost jet black which I love about it. It is smudge free and smear free. 

Dries fast and in short I am liking it. 

Swatch on hand







Pros

  • Its almost jet black
  • Dries fast
  • Travel friendly
  • Smudge free
  • Doesn't fade till 3-4 hrs
  • Sharp application

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Its not waterproof so you can't cry when you are wearing this... kidding
  • Available only online

Will I buy it again: No, at this price I will get many better options.

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment