Jan 12, 2013

THE BODY SHOP BROW & LASH GEL REVIEW

Hey everyone,



Product promises

A quick slick of this clear gel will define your natural lashes and hold eyebrows in place. It comes with an integrated applicator brush.
  • Enhances the appearance of lashes
  • Fixes eyebrows
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Ophthalmologically tested
  • Suitable for contact-lens wearers

Price Rs. 795 for 10 ml

Ingredients

NA

My experience

A new The Body Shop store opened near by my home and this is a new addition to my collection. I like multi-functional products. This gel can be used as transparent mascara as well as brow gel. 

It has a massive bristle brush which works great on brows. 
If you have small or straight lashes like mine than this brush doesn't work good but if you are blessed with full lashes than go for it. Wearing transparent mascara is a nice way to go more natural. I would love to wear it on beach because than I don't want dark circles around my eyes while having fun in the water. 

I am wearing it as mascara in the picture below


Pros:

  • Multi functional
  • A nice brow gel
  • Brush works good on brows
  • No smudging
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Doesn't irritate eyes
  • You can wear it with contact lens too

Cons

  • Overly priced
  • The mascara claim doesn't live upto the mark.
  • Available only at The Body Shop outlets. I have not seen it online as of now

Will I purchase it again: No.
I recommend it: to those who like well groomed brows always and/or blessed with full lashes. Its a good buy for you.

Rating: 3 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment