Jan 20, 2013

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LOTUS HERBALS CRYSTAL SPA LUXURIOUS MANICURE & PEDICURE

Hey guys,


Today I am sharing my experience with Lotus Herbals luxurious manicure - pedicure treatment.  It comes in 3 flavors strawberry, rose and mint. I got strawberry treatment. It is worth every penny. It has 5 steps Cuticle cream, Strawberry crystal soak , Decrystalizer, Skin polisher, Hand & Foot masque and Honey - milk cream.
After the treatment, I find my hands and feet more soft and bright. I love it. Will take again definitely.

<3
Neha 

4 comments:

  1. Can to please elobrate the steps of using this product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of your blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites book pedicure home service online | Manicure and Pedicure services at home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    best face mask for glowing skin Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Diabetic safe pedicure

    ReplyDelete