Jan 16, 2013

OLAY WHITE RADIANCE EYE SERUM REVIEW

Hey everyone,

Product promises

Ignite brightness from cellular level for natural, luminous fairness in the epidermis.
  • Brightens eye area
  • Reduces appearance of under eye circles & puffiness 


Price Rs 899 for 15g

Igredients

NA

My experience

How would you feel if you suddenly start getting complements from everyone? I know it feels awesome. I am lucky that I am experiencing it these days.
I am not sure, if this is the effect of this serum. Using an eye cream is must. If your regime doesn't include it, get one asap. The skin around eyes is 3 times thinner than facial skin. It needs to be more pampered than your face.

Its been approximately 15 days that I am using this serum continuously twice a day. I know Olay offers more of anti-aging solutions but this eye treatment is for everyone whoever has dark circles or want to pamper her/his eyes.
The packaging gives treatment like feeling (I mean it looks medicinal to me :p). Small, thin nozzle is perfect to  release right amount of  product around the eye area. I just need to rub it for few seconds and then it disappears. I don't even get the any glimpse that I have applied something. Which I like very much. Because this texture reduces the risk of appearance acne, pimples, reaction or stickiness around my eyes. Sometimes when I don't get enough sleep or when I get more sleep, I get puffi eyes. This serum removes that in minutes.

See in the picture below.... You can't find it


Pros

  • Finally I know a product for dark circles as well as puffiness around eyes...which works as it claims.
  • Brightens eye are... that's why I am getting complements these days :D
  • Reduces puffiness
  • Its not just for eyes, the treatment can be used on face to treat uneven skintone.
  • It absolutely matte. It doesn't stay on outer layer of skin.
  • Doesn't irritate eyes or skin
  • User friendly packaging
  • Portable

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Limited availability
  • No details about ingredients
  • Life is just 1 year
Will I buy it again: Oh yes... I have all the reasons to fall for it.
I recommend it to:  everyone who has dark circles or want some solution for puffiness around eyes.

Rating: In spite of all the cons I am giving it 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Subscribe through email now.

No comments:

Post a Comment