Jan 13, 2013

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIP GLOSS IN 02 SHINE CITY REVIEW

Hi all,



Product promises

Add the ultimate shine to your lips with Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss.


Price Rs 455 for 5.9ml

Ingredients

NA

My experience

Got it back from my junk today :p Till now, my experience with Revlon has been very good and this is why I like shopping it again and again. I think lippies attract every girl who likes makeup. Nude lip glosses are multi functinal and perfect for any complexion. 
About this one, I am not so impressed. It comes in a little fat tube. Its wand holds a lot product which makes the application difficult, I have to use fingers for even application. The tube is fragile, it broke after few days and started leaking. 
This gloss contains small pink shimmer. The gloss has slight baby pink tint, if you wear it on lipstick it lightens one shade of the lip color. 


Check out the swatches on hand as well as lips.



Pros

  • A rare light nude pink gloss. This color is available only in few brands
  • Moisturizing
  • Has SPF 30
  • Can be worn alone or with licolor
  • Its a gloss so works as gloss. I mean gives beautiful glossy lips.

Cons

  • I find it little more sticky and thicker than other glosses
  • Fragile packaging, not good for travelling. 
  • It leaks so I have keep it out of my vanity case wrapped in a plastic bag.
  • I hated its applicator.

Will I purchase it again: No

Rating: 2.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Subscribe through email now!

No comments:

Post a Comment