Mar 8, 2013

HEAVEN SCENT - CALVIN KLIEN BEAUTY REVIEW

Hey everyone,

Product promises

Beauty Perfume by Calvin Klein. Each note co-relates to a facet of the woman. There is the top note which symbolizes her physical beauty, the heart of jasmine her self-esteem and the base note of virginian cedar which evokes her wisdom.

Price Rs 4270 for 100ml. The price may vary if you buy online. Its available on huge discounts as well.

My experience

First of all Happy International Women's Day. This post can be very useful for you if you are searching for a unique gift for your someone special. This heavenly scent from Calvin Klien is very refreshing, mild, long lasting. It calms down senses and will rejuvenate you instantly. 
According to research perfumes can reduce stress levels, turn up your gloomy mood into cheerful. It makes you feel happy. 
It makes me happy whenever I use it and I am sure if you ever try it, this is gonna join your must haves.

The perfume comes in a stylish glass bottle. That is why it becomes a risky option for travelling. It belongs to luxury brand so has to be expensive but I loving it.


Will I purchase it again: Well, it was gifted to me but when I finish with this, I am gonna buy it again.

Rating: 4.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe, Your support is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment