Mar 11, 2013

THE BODY SHOP OLIVE SHOWER GEL REVIEW

Hey guys,



Product promises

Lightly fragranced soap-free cleansing with community fair trade olive oil.

Price Rs 395 for 250 ml


Ingredients


My experience

This is first time that I have used The body shop shower gel. There were so many flavors orange, chocolate, lemon, shea butter etc but I chose olive. Because I have never seen and used this flavor. I love strong flavored shower gels especially when its time to welcome summers. Strong fragrances keep me fresh for longer. 

This body wash doesn't have strong but mild fragrance. Because this is olive flavor, they have tried to keep the fragrance close to olives which is not really attractive. It is a good pick for sensitive noses and dry skin.

The containing bottle is of translucent plastic with a flip-flop cap, which makes user friendly even for children.    



Pros

  • Simple and strong packaging.
  • Flip - flop cap
  • Doesn't strip oils of skin
  • Suitable for dry and normal skin
  • Against animal testing
  • Soap - free
  • Best for 3 years
  • Mild fragrance

Cons

  • Limited availability
  • I don't like its fragrance
Will I buy it again: No
Rating: 3.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now.


No comments:

Post a Comment