Mar 4, 2013

THE BODY SHOP HONEY & OAT 3-IN-1 SCRUB REVIEW

Hey guys,




Product promises

Cleanse, polish and moisturize in one, with oatmeal grains and community trade organic honey. Suitable for normal/dry skin.



Price: Rs. 995 for 100ml/ 102 g


Ingredients



My experience

Your skin sometimes may behave differently, at least mine does. It doesn't remain same all the time. Generally, combination skin behaves differently in every weather like mine. In summers it becomes oily and in winters, dry. So I have to treat it entirely different in every weather. To maintain the hydration level of my skin I switched on to The Body Shop 3 in 1 honey oat mask+scrub.

This a mild scrub with very soft oat flakes. It cleanses, polishes and deep moisturizes skin very gently. These days I am loving it so much that I carry it in my every travel. Whenever I want instant glow and baby soft skin I wear it as mask. Wait for 20 mins and then with wet hands massage it in circular motions for 2 mins and rinse off. I love my baby soft, deep moisturize, clear bright skin after use. This is mild, will suit sensitive skin types as well.

check out the texture and swatch below


Pros

  • It lives up to what it claims
  • Travel friendly
  • Moisturizes skin
  • Also removes tan
  • Cleanses and exfoliates skin 
  • Very gentle
  • No parabens
  • No animal testing
  • Herbal Product
  • Lightens and even out the skintone
  • Suitable for sensitive skin as well
  • Can be stored for 3 years

Cons

  • None other than expensive
Will I purchase it again: Yes. This is going to be my skin's best friend during winters or dry weathers. I love it.
 I recommend it: for dry skin, sensitive dry/ normal  skin. Or whatever skin type you have but if your skin becomes dry in any weather, go for it blindly. 

Rating 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe

2 comments:

  1. Hi neha, is this useful for someone who has oily skin with whiteheads.

    ReplyDelete