Mar 5, 2013

INGLOT LIPSTICK # 103 REVIEW

Hi all,





Product promises

NA


Price Rs 750 for 4.5g

Ingredients




My experience

I love wearing red lipsticks. But this one is different. This bright orange-red lip color. Orange lips are so in these days. I got inspired with them and ended up buying this one. Well I know its not orange lippy but red with a lot orange. 
In previous posts, I showed my immense love for Inglot. I am a huge fan of this brand and loved all my purchases till now. 
If you like orangy red lips and bold look, this is the color for you. I am glad I purchased it. This is a traditional creamy lipstick so obviously you can use it in so many ways. If you don't know check the following link One lipstick many ways

This is moisturizing, last until you eat, fragrance and flavor free. Because it is a bright color it instantly brightens face and makes lips look juicy.

Check out the swatches




Pros

  • Classy packaging
  • Gorgeous and rare color
  • Hydrating
  • Travel friendly
  • It leaves a beautiful tint after having meals
  • Doesn't settle into lip lines
  • Opaque which is a good news for pigmented lips
  • Shelf life of 3 years

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Limited availability
Do I recommend it: Yes I highly recommend it. This is a must have. If ever I finish with it I am gonna buy it again because this is a new hue among traditional color and I will never be bored of it.

Rating: 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment