Mar 22, 2013

PARACHUTE SUMMER FRESH BODY LOTION REVIEW

Hi all,



Product promises

For refreshed soft skin with cool mint extracts & coconut milk. 100% Natural moisturisers


Price Rs. 125 for 250 ml

Ingredients




My experience

Summers has started knocking. Many of "Glamgirl's" followers has demanded to publish review of this body lotion. The color, packaging may interest you to buy it but you won't buy it again. After 25-30 mins of application, I again have dry skin. This body lotions disappears very fast. 
My skin is dry it needs good nourishment. I feel the fragrance after 30 mins but not the moisture. Wear it or don't wear it... won't make any difference. 



After use


Pros

  • Fresh fragrance
  • Reasonable
  • Travel friendly 
  • Easily available
  • With SPF

Cons

  • It doesn't work at all
  • SPF amount is not mentioned
Will I repurchase it: No, its a hopeless product.



<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

You may also like
Parachute Advansed body lotion for extra dry skin

2 comments:

  1. I am not somehow convinced with this review. The whole last winter, I
    have used Parachute Advansed Body Lotion which was quite good for my
    dry skin. So when the summer hit us, I ended up buying their Summer
    fresh. Also, because I am a tad partial to anything with mint.
    I have been using it for a month now and no complaints. The fragrance,
    I love and am quite happy with the performance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Preeti,

      Glad to know that it worked for you.

      Delete