Sep 8, 2012

PRIYANKA CHOPRA'S SECRETS


Hey guys,


Priyanka Chopra is bollywood's one of the most successful and sexiest actress. Undoubtedly she has curvaceous figure and wheatish complexion but flawless skin.



Here I am discussing with you the secrets of her beauty

Skincare

She swears by the CTM method: cleansing, toning and moisturizing. She says I like to experiment with moisturizers and she switches between light lotions like Clinique's Dermatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and richer creams like Clarin's Hydraquench Cream. 
I take vitamins and a lot of water to keep her skin clean

Diet

The only thing that I have cut down on is oil. I also avoid any kind of heavy meals. I thrive on healthy snacks.    I prefer eating baked, steamed and stewed stuff than deep fried delicacies.
Sprouts of all kinds too make a frequent appearance on my plate. I also love raw veggies like red carrots. Also I avoid eating cheese, no butter but high fibre foods. 
As far as beverages are concerned coconut water is my all  time favorite. I can have any amount of it anytime of the day.

Fitness regimen

I go to the gym four times a week just to tone my body. I am lucky I do not have a tendency to put on weight.

Make up

For eye lining I like MAC Teddy eye kohl, a bronzy brown . I usually smudge that into black Armani pencil but the most magical is the MAC Fluidline black liner in a pot, in black track. I apply this to the inner rim of my eye with a firm brush, and it doesn't move at all. It never irritates my eyes. It is great for swimming, raining or crying scenes.

Besides I wear green colored contacts for the fresh look and adds depth to my eyes also lightens the skin.

A Bobby Brown Concealer in Honey. There are so few that are yellow enough for my skin. I apply that where needed and then MAC NC43 Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. My favorite blush is NARS Orgasm. My lips is usually MAC Spice lip liner or Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Mulberry. Armani Eyes To Kill mascara is a must.

Some of my favorites are MAC lipstick in Sophisto and MAC Lipstick in Twig.

Signature Fragrance

I love to wear many different fragrances that includes Ralph Lauren Romance, Dolce & Gabbana The One, Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin and Jo Maleno Vintage Gardenia.\

Hair

I get hair trimmed every two months and regular hot oil massage. I like to shampoo my hair with Kerastase shampoo.


Happy reading

<3
Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment