Nov 18, 2012

LANCOME BLANC EXPERT ULTIMATE WHITENING PURIFYING FOAM REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

This gentle cleanser lathers quickly, gently washes off dead skin cells charged with melanin and cleanses the pores easily. The exclusive NeuroWhite system helps to enhance the skin's transparency and radiance. 


Price Rs. 2100 for 125 ml 


Ingredients



My experience

Do you believe that A face cleanser can make you fairer? But I do. I know, we see hundreds of advertisements everyday claiming to lighten your skin tone. I doubt, if something can really work that good. 

Lancome Blanc Expert range is especially designed for Asian skin. Its written at the back of the product that it is " tested on Asian skin under dermatological supervision."  Some how I am fascinated to Lancome. They are super mild and my skin loves them.

This facewash comes in a flip flop tube. It looks attractive. Small quantity is enough for 1 wash. The face wash is creamy, doesn't leave my skin dried or unclean but just perfecty clean and radiant. I do feel a glow on my skin after using it. I am glad that I purchased it. 




Pros

  • Soft creamy texture
  • Doesn't leave my skin dry
  • Looks attractive
  • Cleanses oil and pores, leaves my skin clean and hydrated
  • Gentle facewash
  • Not tested on animals
  • Finally there is a premium product for Asian skin too

Cons

  • Expensive
  • Available only at Lancome boutiques

Will I purchase it again: Yes, I am in love with it
Do I recommend it: Yes

Rating: I want to give it more than 5 stars ;) 

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment