Sep 14, 2012

FACES LONG WEAR EYE PENCIL IN TURQUOISE BLUE REVIEW


Hey guys


Product promises

Soft, creamy eye liner pencil glides on easily over the eye lid to define and highlight your eyes. The long staying formula lasts all day, yet is gentle and safe for people with sensitive eyes.


Price: Rs. 249 for 1.15 g purchased from UT.


My experience:

Today I am reviewing one of my favorite eye pencil. Its texture is very soft, creamy and smooth. It glides so easily on lids without any extra effort. In the swatch, on my hand, I have swiped the pencil only once and see the color is so opaque. It is perfect for everyday use as it is smear free, smudge free. I think those who still hesitate to try other eyeliner colors except black and brown, must try this, you will love it. Besides Turquoise blue, it is also available in navy blue, purple, solid black, solid brown, forest green, aqua blue, dark green, gray, metal brown, etc. I am not sure if I have missed anyone. 

 Swatch on hand





Pros:

  • Its fairly priced.
  • Texture is very good: smooth, soft, creamy
  • Smudge free, smear free
  • Stays all day... that's the best part
  • Water proof
  • Doesn't irritate eyes
  • Available easily
  • Though is soft but he point doesn't break easily.
  • Packaging is fair
  • Can be used as eye-shadow too

Cons:

None


Will I purchase it again: Yes. girls go grab it, its totally worth it.
I recommend it: to everyone especially to those who don't dare to try other colors.


Rating: *****


<3
Neha




No comments:

Post a Comment