Nov 23, 2012

L'OREAL PROFESSIONAL HAIR SPA REVIEW

Hello everyone,


How do you find this idea 'taking hair spa at home'? From a long time I was thinking of taking hair spa but due to busy schedule, I couldn't spare time to visit the salon.
But then I thought of doing it myself at home. Well I know I wasn't that good as professionals but it was worth a try, as my hair was craving to get pampered :p

Price Rs 100 for 70 ml

Ingredients

Aqua, cetearyl, alochol, nehentrimonium chloride, cetyl esters, amodimethicone, methylparaben, trideceth-12, chlorhexidine, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, butylphenyl methylpropional, fragrance

About the product

Its a sachet of L'oreal spa . Its the same product which professionals use at salons. Its a thick cream which deeply moisturizes each hair stand.

My experience

To get best out of it, I oiled my hair nicely and left it overnight took hair wash with a mild shampoo. Then I applied generously the spa cream from roots to tip. I did massage for 20 mins and then wrapped hair in hot towel for 10 mins. Followed with a normal water rinse. Then I had all the reasons to love my hair and this small hair spa sachet. My hair is moisturized, had volume and frizz free. In fact this is very nice option when you need spa at the earliest, which is also very cost efficient. It gives two spas.

Will I purchase it again: Till I don't find anything better than this. My search is on.

Rating: 4.5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe


2 comments:

  1. Where can we buy the product from? Searched everywhere with no avail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from a store who is authorized l'oreal agent.

      Delete