May 25, 2013

INTRODUCING ME :)

Hey gals,



This is me, you have been reading me this long time. I am grateful and honored that I could get your precious time, attention, love and support. Thank you so much for that.

This is the first time that I am introducing my own pictures to the blog. Your interest inspired me to take a step forward. Again Thank you.

In my last post I showed my love for Indigo color these days. For last two three days, I had quality time with my dear hubby in Delhi. My hubby is big fan of Cricket, and we went to watch Mumbai Indians V/S Chennai Super Kings. This was my look the next day.


I wore a one piece Indigo dress, highlighted the waistline with a thin silver belt. I kept Makeup minimal and natural.




Dress, Belt: Veromoda
Ring: Claire's
Shoes: Zara.
Sunglasses: Oakley


I hope you enjoyed it.

Good luck!

<3
Neha

Keep subscribing to show your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment