May 24, 2013

REVLON NAIL ENAMEL IN 308 REALLY ROSY SWATCHES

Hello glam girls,

.



Product promises

Revlon Nail Enamel is a glossy high shine nail polishIts exclusive silk protein shield works to instantly even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marksThe patented film forming system provides tough resistance against chipping and peeling to ensure up to 10 days of lasting color and shineThe UV absorber ensures that color doesn't fade during wear

Price free for me :D




My experience

Recently I visited Revlon counter and brought some really gorgeous lippies. At that time this offer was going on: "buy two lipsticks and get one nail color free*" So there I got this. I love to have rosy lips, then I thought " lets have rosy nails too" :p

Check out the swatch below.

How do you find the color?

<3
Neha

Please subscribe to show your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment