May 20, 2013

FAVOURITE BRANDS FOR MY DAILY REGIME AND VANITY CASE

Hey guys,




Today I am sharing my favourite brands which have been part of me for now and ever. My readers often ask me what products do you stick to? I hope this post will answer your questions.

Skin care


                                                NOURISH & PROTECT

Hair care

For hair treatments I stick to
HOME REMEDIES


I keep switching for hair cleansers and conditioners. Still searching for the best.

Makeup

Well, I think nobody sticks to same brand always because in beauty industry everyday there are better and innovative products in the market. But still my favorites are:





















































If, I will try to mention all the brands, then it is going to be very long list. For more details Search the Blog :D
Like me you also must be having some favorite products. Share your favorites and essentials with me and the world in the comment section

Good luck

<3
Neha

To show your support....please please please Subscribe!



Pic ref a b c d e f

No comments:

Post a Comment