May 26, 2013

MAKEUP TRICK

Hey guys,


Face
I forgot to tell about the makeup trick, I did in my last post "Introducing me :)" As I said I wanted keep it natural.
This is how achieved it by using the following:

Clarins beauty flash balm was my moisturizer plus primer. Concealed my dark spots with Kryolan concealer, Set it M.A.C. Studio fix powder. I wanted to make my liner look tender and natural. To create a hazy look first lined eyes with a gray crayon Revlon Magic eyeliner Smokey black 97 further tightlined with Nyx super skinny eye marker. Finished eyes with lots of mascara.

Used a matte bronzer on cheeks and to contour nose. Finished with Nyx soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi . Once again you can see how it looked.

Nails: Revlon nail enamel Really Rosy


I hope you like it. Leave your views in the comment section.

Good luck!
<3
Neha

Activate your amail subscription now!

No comments:

Post a Comment