May 24, 2013

CURRENT OBSESSION

Hey everyone,



I am so obsessed with sheer lipstick these days. It doesn't mean that my matte fever is over I still love them :p
I love red lips and Revlon colorburst lip butter are like tinted lip balms. They are girly and gorgeous. 


Finally, now my husband also knows that I am obsessed with shoes and also respects my interest. That's why last month, on our monthly wedding anniversary, he gifted me a big shoe rack so that I can buy more and more shoes and keep them safe. I know that's so  sweet... :) :)
Obsession list is incomplete without my new Zara flats :) I love Indigo color. It is vibrant, cool and very trendy.


I don't like to wear nail paints without a top coat. No ways I could leave Sally Hansen Super Shine Top coat.

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment