Apr 29, 2013

BEAUTY CHALLENGE - PESTAL MAKEUP ALLOVER

Hey everyone,



I am really amazed with the innovations that makeup industry brings in trend every time. The beauty trends are shift from bright & bold look to soft and subtle... this is how it works. Now it is Pastel makeup from neon that includes hair, eyes, nails and lips... and of course clothes.

Heads off to these models, they dare to wear any color and still manage to look so beautiful. Check out the picture below this models is carrying pastel eyes so beautifully. That makes me believe that I can also dare to take this challenge.


Again, thumbs for orange pastel lips... she looks gorgeous.

Can you ever go for pink or purple pastel hair???


I don't know about other makeup trends but pastel nails are going to be my favorite from now on... I am going to love this new beauty challenge.


Will you take Pastel makeup challenge? Share with me in the comment section.

Good luck
<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

Pic ref a b c d e

No comments:

Post a Comment