Oct 16, 2012

M.A.C. MATTE LIPSTICK TAUPE REVIEW

Hey everyone,

Price Rs. 990 for 3 g



Ingredients



My experience

This is my first MAC experience, and now I finally know why it is so difficult to find its substitute. Once you start using them, trust me, its hard to go back. I got MAC matte Taupe few days back and since then MAC has grabed some more space in my wishlist.

This color is so wearable, at all the times, be it casuals, office, beaches, hangouts or party...anything. I know its an expensive lipstick but if you want to have this color try Revlon Moisture stay lip color 32 Nutty
There would be difference of one shade between the two. Revlon lip color is creamy in texture and a little darker. When you wear it soak the lip color with a tissue paper and you'll get the MAC Matte Taupe look.



Pros

  • Its matte but doesn't look dry, hydrated enough to give you perfect matte lips
  • The stick is super smooth, one swipe does so much
  • Stays for 5-6 hours easily
  • Doesn't settle in to lip lines
  • You don't need to wear a lip moisturizer under lipstick
  • Color is awesome and will go with all the skin tones
  • Color is opaque and its suitable for pigmented lips too


Cons

  • Expensive
  • Available only at MAC Boutiques


Will I purchase it again: Yes, I wanna try more colors from MAC
I recommend it to: Everyone, teenager, girls or women.

Rating 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment