Apr 2, 2013

DITCH YOUR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

Hey guys,


Perfectly curly, voluminous, and shiny—you know, the stuff shampoo commercials are made of. One of my colleague has hair so thick and voluminous than usual. I asked her 1 day, how her hair looks shinier, thicker and voluminous than usual than she filled me in on the newest edition to her hair-care routine.

"I had noticed that my hair was getting oilier, flatter, and straighter as I got older," She came with superbasic and really cheap remedy : Ditiching her regular shampoo and conditioner routine for baking soda and apple cider vinegar. 

She combines 1 table spoon baking soda with one cup of filtered water and uses the mixture to cleanse her hair. Then for conditioner, she combines 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup filtered water in a spray bottle. It lasts for a month. She mists this mixture after shampooing and follows with normal water rinse.

According to hair experts both ingredients are mild and safe for regular use. If you are little cautious of DIY, this should not cause any irritation.

Good luck

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now.

Pic ref a

No comments:

Post a Comment