Apr 11, 2013

THE FACE SHOP MAKE ME STAR WATERPROOF GEL LINER REVIEW

Hey everyone



Product promises

It was written in Korean, which I can't understand

Price Rs 5oo 

Ingredients





Smudger

My experience

Before this gel eyeliner I had used Maybelline gel eyeliner and I loved that. Gel liner are more versatile than liquid liner or pencil liners. Generally, you will find gel liners in tub packaging but this one comes in pencil form. 

It comes with a smudge at the back which is a great help to create smokey look. It comes with black shimmer ... can you see that in the swatches below? 
This is not a jet black but grey black kohl shimmer kohl pencil. It is smooth and soft. I spare this pencil for parties or special occasions because I like matte look than shimmer for everyday use.




Eye swatches



I use smudge for clean and soft look.

Pros

  • Soft and smooth tip
  • Long lasting
  • Comes with smudger
  • A safety cap to protect soft tip
  • Doesn't melt and smear

Cons

  • The tip dries very fast. When you use it next time, you need to sharp it again. 
  • A lot of product goes in waste in sharpening
  • Its not jet black
  • Pencil doesn't give clean application
  • Available only at Sephora
Will I repurchase it: No, there are better options in market.

Rating: 2.5/5 stars

<3
Neha

Please susbcribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment