Apr 27, 2013

COLORBAR LIP PENCIL / CRAYON IN NUDE PINK 007 REVIEW

Hey guys,







Price Rs 275 for .35g


Ingredients


My experience

Sometimes I want to cheat on lipsticks but still desire for matte look. Lip liners are no lesser than any lipstick.    
This is my lipstick cum lip liner. It is retractable crayon pencil, smooth as lipsticks and tough like lip liners. The color exactly matches with my natural lip shade. It is nude pink which replaces my nude lipstick many a times.

Check out the color below:






Pros

  • It is retractable
  • Smooth
  • Tip saving cap
  • Travel friendly
  • Not expensive
  • Lasts up to hours...
  • Doesn't melt

Cons

  • Limited color options 

Will I repurchase it: Yes, but other shades

Rating: 4 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please subscribe!

You may also like

COLORBAR I-GLIDE CRAYON PENCIL IN GLOWING SAPPHIRE 010 REVIEW







No comments:

Post a Comment