Apr 6, 2013

WEEKEND LOOK - HOLLYWOOD STYLE WHITE WEDDING DRESS

Hey everyone,


Every girl wants her D-day to be the best day of her life. Feel like a princess and dress like  a celebrity on your D-day. I hope, this weekend look is from your fantasies.

Here is beautiful white dress which I have combined with diamond jewellery, shoes and a clutch.


If I talk about makeup, keep it natural as much as possible. You want look fair and flawless, I suggest you to use a makeup base 1 shade lighter than your natural skintone. Wearing a pink blush is must to have naturally pink glow. Don't forget to dress your hair with delicate accessories. It will enhance the whole appearance.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Good luck

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now.
Pic ref a b

No comments:

Post a Comment