Nov 20, 2012

CETAPHIL CLEANSING LOTION REVIEW

Hey guys,
It is for sensitive skin


Price Rs 136 for 125 ml

My experience

Whenever I am bored of fancy expensive cosmetics, I switch on to Cetaphil cleansing lotion. I can say it is a safe option for me. I am very choosy when it comes to select a facewash or cream because I have oily combination skin and blackheads and pores are my major concern for always.

Cetaphil cleanser is a medicated cleanser and generally recommended by dermatologists but if you own very sensitive skin and you don't find anything suitable, you can blindly go for it. It just amazing. Though it is chemical based but it is mild on skin, never leaves my skin dry, red or any other skin irritations. 

It doesn't lather but cleanses skin and pores really well.


Pros

  • Cleanses skin & pores well
  • I saw reduced blackheads after using it continuously for 15 days
  • Doesn't irritate skin
  • Doesn't dry skin
  • No fragrance
  • Very reasonable
  • Available on almost all the drugstores.
There is nothing that I hate about it. This is my lifesaver.

Rating 5 stars/5

<3
Neha

Please Subscribe

7 comments:

  1. my skin turned into red color and peeling of skin occurs.my derma recommended me to use cetaphil lotion i have been using this for last 10 days.whether it is good to use.pls suggest me .thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in the post also, its a safe option,its medicinal but mild lotion. especially designed for sensitive skin. As you said your skin is suffering a lot, you should not try homemade remedies tat can do more harm than good. Your derma suggested u right thing.

      Delete
  2. My skin is also sensitive. After my marriage my skin become dark due to Heavy water and having lots of dark spots. please suggest me some good product that i can use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babita,

      You should try cetaphil cleansing lotion or go with Lancome Blanc expert ultimate whitening purifying foam (http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/11/lancome-blanc-expert-ultimate-whitening.html)
      To get spotless skin u must try this DIY http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2013/01/diy-acne-cream-tutorial.html

      Lack of hydration also darkens skin. Never skip your moisturizer and sun block. Vichy sunblock is good read review here http://www.glamgirl.co.in/2012/10/vichy-capital-soleil-spf-50-protective.html

      Delete
  3. Hi Neha My skin is very senstive & i hv to lots of prob. on my face like my skin is very red & i want to clear the redness . i want to glow on my face. i want to my face is look like very fresh glowing ful. so tell me wht i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Addy Smith,

      Use a wide spectrum sun block. Redness happens because of sun. When you will be regularly wearing sunscreen, most of your problems will be solved.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete