Apr 29, 2013

MY FAVORITE 5 DIY HAIR CONDITIONER

Hi all,


Last time when I was washing my hair, I picked up my hair conditioner after shampoo and suddenly I thought lets take a break from hair conditioning chemicals for a while. My hair also need a break. No, I din't leave my hair unconditioned but I chose a DIY conditioner. Which I believed didn't contain any hair harming chemicals.

I am sharing my favorite home made hair conditioners

Aloevera juice



Aloe vera is a wonder fruits for skin as well as hair. You can use fresh aloevera juice or ready made juice. mix 1/4 cup juice in a cup water. Use as conditioner.

Lemon



Lemon is a super fruit. Squeeze a lemon in 1 glass water. Do the last rinse with this mixture after cleansing hair. It prevents scalp infections, itchy scalp and fungal infections.

Green tea


Green tea possess many skin and hair benefits. Do the last rinse with green tea after cleansing hair.

Beer


This is the best and easiest way to give your hair a protein treatment. Beer contains high proteins. It boosts shine and volume of hair. This saves the 1st place in DIY hair conditioners for me. Mix 1/4 cup beer in 1 cup water and do the last rinse with this mixture. 

Coconut milk


Coconut milk is as nutritious as coconut oil for hair. It contains all the benefits of conditioners and also boosts hair regrowth. Rub small quantity in hair roots, length and ends, and leave for sometime and then rinse off.

What is your favourite home made hair conditioner. Share with me in the comment section.

Good luck

<3
Neha

Activate your email subscription now!

Pic ref a b c d e f

1 comment:

  1. There is no any side effect of Ayurvedic Keshking Products. Kesh King Products is 100% ayurvedic. Ayurveda is not only treatment but a way of life. It uses herbs, herbal-mineral combination, massage which has no any side effects. Moreover, Ayurveda gives you an in-depth knowledge of life and helps achieve - dharm, arth, kama, moksha. Ayurvedic Keshking Products is CGHS (Central Govt. Health Services) Approved Product. So, you can use it without any hesitation.
    More information visit for this websites links below:www.keshking.com,www.keshking.in
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxnf97rRvjk

    ReplyDelete