Dec 26, 2012

BIOTIQUE BIO MORNING NECTAR LIGHTENING LIP BALM REVIEW

Hey guys,


Product promises

Nectar is the sweet fluid that plants produce each day. This anti-aging balm moisturizes and revitalizes lips. Fights collagen loss and fills-in crease to smooth out dry lines for noticeably smoother, younger-looking lips.

Price Rs 99 for 16 g

Ingredients


Arjun, lodhra, honey,vach,  mulethi, almond oil, surajmukhi tail, kusumbhi tail, til tail, erandi tail, marham base.

My experience

After a long time I used a lip balm without any tint and I loved this change. I don't like any other product from Biotique as much as I like its lip balms. Though its lip balms don't come in stick packaging and you need to use finger to indulge into it every time you pamper your lips.

It claims to be completely organic. Its fragrance is sort of very original and mild which can't irritate anyone. It surely does whatever it claims. It is absolutely transparent you can see that in the pictures. I love Biotique lip balms for 1 more reason and that is: it is shine free. You just get moisturized, soft-smooth lips, not glossy but fuller lips. Its a nice pick to wear under lipstick.



Pros

  • Its organic
  • It has SPF 30, which is very good. I always prefer to choose lip balms with SPF because your lips also need protection from harsh sun rays.
  • Moisturizes
  • Cures dried lips overnight
  • Shine free, non sticky
  • Inexpensive
  • Preservative free
  • Ayurvedic & Dermatologist tested
  • No animal testing

Cons

  • You have apply it with fingers
Will I purchase it again: For sure
I recommend it: To everyone, especially to those who don't like to use tinted lip balms.

Rating: 5 stars/ 5

<3
Neha

No comments:

Post a Comment